Saturday, September 10, 2011

Any feedback?

I''ve just put up the beginning of Chapter 7.  I realize I have not been very faithful in keeping the blog up.  I hope to better this month.  Hopefully the whole book will be up by the end of the month.  I would like to know if you all like it, and if you do, could you pass it on to someone.  Getting published is very difficult, but I still feel God is calling me to keep writing.  I have something else in the works and plan to begin working on it again shortly.  That will be the next book to go up after An Unexpected Miracle is finished.

On a personal note, Alan and I celebrated 25 years together last month.  It's hard to believe it's been that long.  It feels just like yesterday.  I can honestly say I love him more now than ever and I'm looking forward to many more years with him.  As Joyce Griffin, who also celebrated 25 years with her husband Tony last month, asked me today "Where are we going after the next 25 years!"  Tony and Joyce spent time traveling up the coast of California for their 25th.  Alan and I spent a week in Hawaii.  Great time, just to let you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment